PRESQUE ISLE DOWNS (Pensylvannia, USA)
- Presque Isle Downs Racecourse in Pennsylvania became the 1st Tapeta racetrack in the USA. Opened in 2007, the Racetrack stages racing 5 days a week throughout April-October, including during the mid-summer heat.
- Six winners of the Breeders Cup Filly & Mare Sprint had their previous prep race at Presque Isle Downs on the Tapeta in the Presque Isle Masters race.
GOLDEN GATE FIELDS (San Francisco, USA)
- The Tapeta track at Golden Gate Fields, San Fransciso, was installed in 2007.
- The track holds over 150 Race Days per year.
- The track has approximately 1200-1500 horses training on the surface all year round.
- The Tapeta surface copes with the California heat and drought very well.
TAPETA PARK RACECOURSE (Devonport, Tasmania)
- Tapeta Park in Devonport Tasmania, became Australia’s first Tapeta Track in 2011.
- The track stages year-round racing and training and regularly steps in to save racing when the weather forces the abandonment at Hobart and Launceston.
WOLVERHAMPTON RACECOURSE (UK)
- Wolverhampton Racecourse in the UK replaced a Polytrack surface with Tapeta in 2014 and currently stages approximately 77 days of racing a year.
- Wolverhampton Racecourse has improved their race programme since the Tapeta surface was installed and they now regularly attract Stakes Performers to run on their Tapeta surface.
- The surface plays an integral part of the British All Weather Championships.
NEWCASTLE RACECOURSE (UK)
- With its 1 mile straight and 1 mile 7 furlong oval circuit, it is the largest synthetic racecourse in the world.
- Staging both afternoon and floodlit racing, Newcastle stages approximately 80-90 days racing a year.
- Despite concerns from Horsemen at losing a turf track, the Tapeta surface at Newcastle has been a resounding success.
- The Tapeta surface at Newcastle was the choice of John Gosden to start his 2016 Arc De Triomphe winner Enable.
- The fact that many of the top Trainers in Newmarket (UK) van their horses 6 hours to race on the Tapeta surface at Newcastle is a testament to their confidence in its success.
WOODBINE RACECOURSE (Toronto, CANADA)
- Woodbine Racecourse in Toronto Canada, replaced a Polytrack surface in 2015.
- The Tapeta surface keeps racing on in extremely cold weather, even when temperatures can reach -19F.
- Open for 10 months of the year, the Tapeta surface supports Woodbine’s Thoroughbred racehorse population and stages Canada’s most prestigious race, the Queen’s Plate as well as numerous Stakes races.